What is this?
- Webinar with Signific and Marcus Castenfors
- November 15th, 12.00 – 13.00 CET
- For product, UX and analytics people wanting to learn how to build the right thing.
Will the stuff we are working on be successful?
We all know we should be user-centric, utilizing data and work iteratively, still companies often fail to do it in reality.
Product Discovery has emerged as a field to tackle this question. Some of you might have heard or implemented some flavor of it already. As for most buzzwords, going from theory to application is easier said than done.
A structured framework for Product Discovery
Marcus Castenfors is a dear friend of Signific and has helped companies of all sizes and various industries to build better products.
With hands-on experience from testing various tools and methods, Marcus has been using the Holistic Product Discovery framework to help organizations build successful products.
During this lunch webinar, Marcus will give you concrete examples and tools to do Product Discovery in a better way.
Agenda for the webinar
- A story of a failed product
- Common biases in product development
- Why product is hard
- Product Discovery principles
- The Holistic Framework
- A risk mapping technique